Sunday, August 27, 2006

It is time

I wanted things to be very different. I thought I had more time. I had a post all planned and set up to download pictures tomorrow (long story), about my wonderful SP8 Alison (who sent a package AGAIN) and my equally wonderful (and patient with international mail service) SP8 spoilee Theresa.
However, life made other plans. A little while ago, I got the phone call from my dad that I have been expecting and dreading for a long time. It's time to say goodbye to my mom. I was going to go to my parents on Monday morning anyway, for my regular stay, but at this point it is best not to take any chances, so we're leaving as soon as I got my head and bags together.
I think I'll be gone for a bit, but then - for shame - I haven't been the most regular poster anyway.

All of my pals in the exchanges I've participated in deserve much more fanfare, because they are so much fun and inspiration (not to mention responsible for the ball-winditis in this house), and I will definitely have a pal party here when I get back. For now, my apologies, ladies.

I am taking my knitting. Lots of it. It's not frivolous, it's therapy.

1 comment:

Alison said...

I'll be thinking of you and knitting every stitch with you.
Big hugs xx