Friday, July 07, 2006

Did I do that?

Well, now that I see it all blocked and finished and "on person", I have to say I like it better than I thought. It sort of looks like the original, doesn't it? :o)

Here's the Elann version:

And a another look at mine ...

I'm quite pleased (though still not crazy about garter stitch lace). I made tons of mistakes, but hey, it's mine - and I'm not perfect either :o).

Specs:
Pattern: Garden Path Shawl from Elann
Yarn: 9 balls "Alpaka Sport" (100 m/50 g)
Measurements: 80" x 36"
Inspiration: World Cup Knitting

2 comments:

Claudia said...

Georgous! I never thought you are able to finish such a project in this short period of time! But you did...I´m speakless...

Laura said...

I'm about to make that myself!! Deep green. And I have to agree-not a big fan of the garter stitch lace so I changed to seed stitch and I rather like it! Can't wait to see how mine turns out. Yours is AWESOME!