Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Away

Not a lot of updating going on. I'm with my parents for the time being, helping with taking care of my mom, so there is not a lot of blogging time.
There has been knitting though!
First of all, The Sock 2.0 is getting close to completion (the pair, that is). Since the recipient - my mom - is monitoring the process, I knit them according to her specifications. Much shorter than I would have made them on my own (good to know) and with a bit of a ruffled edge.

Also, leave it to my parents' small town to have a fantastic yarn shop - The Red Thread. I got some lovely (discontinued - of course) wool there for a felted bag and the owner is going to get me a few more leftovers for a pair of slippers. The bag is about half done.

Tomorrow, I'm going to try to get my dad's camera to work for some pitchers.

No comments: