Tuesday, April 04, 2006

e-YAY!



It's mine!
Well, not quite yet, it will be once I've paid for it, which will happen as soon as the other auction is over. Not that I expect to get so lucky again. The yarn is called "Poppies in a wheat field", and I got two pounds of it.
Unfortunately, my gain is my loss, because the yarn comes from the designer's ebay clearance sale. She's giving up, because there are too many people who can't or won't distinguish between yarn made from high-quality natural fibers and acrylic garbage. Too bad, I love her stuff and still have a few of her yarns in my stash, one of them a brown cotton mix that looks so chocolatey I think it has calories.


I've got one DreamMix project on the hook right now, "Frou Frou" from The Happy Hooker, in lovely dark blues with a touch of emerald. I wanted to take a picture, but the weather is so grey today that it turned out black with a touch of greenish black. I'll try again tomorrow. Rumour has it that we'll get some sun.

No comments: