Thursday, April 13, 2006

Suddenly Stash

You know, before yesterday my yarn stash consisted of a few balls of home-mixed, two skeins of sock yarn and the yarn already involved in current WIPs. I couldn't have flashed if my life depended on it.

Not anymore.


I give you "Da Stash".

The peach, pink, pistachio and indigo in front were free yarn (long story) and there's lots of each. The rest is my ebay order from the magical WolleTempel, also with tons of unexpected freebies.



Okay, I know it's a lot - but I don't care! :o) They are all natural fiber mixes, and I already know that they knit, wash and wear like a dream. The colours are a little off in my crappy photos (like the brownish yarn on the left - it's a rich chocolate bunny brown in person). The lovely extra surprises were "Pink and Olive" on the far right in both pictures on the left (you can only see the pink part, sorta) and "Green and Blue" next to it, both yarns I really wanted, too, but refrained from bidding on.

Sigh. I guess it's time to go to bed. No, Kay, you will NOT take the yarns with you!

No comments: